A BalatoniBob Szabadidőpark házirendje és szabályzatai
We warmly welcome all guests at BalatoniBob Leisure Park! You are kindly requested to obey the rules and contribute with your behaviour to the pleasant memories of our guests! We would like to draw your attention to the fact that the following rules and regulations are mandatory.
- By buying a ticket to the Leisure Park you acknowledge and accept the regulations and the safety rules! You have to obey these rules at all times and make others obey them too.
- We draw your attention to the dangers of crashing and the possible consequences of injuries!
- Guests who do not comply with the rules or cause dangerous situations on the Park’s area may be banned by the staff! Banned persons are not entitled to any compensation. Only the staff has the right to determine the breach of the rules – we do not accept any complaint in this regard.
- The services may be used on one’s own responsibility and by taking into account others physical safety! Parents (or guardians) are responsible, even if they are not present, for the physical safety of under aged guests, as well as any accidents or damage caused by them. In the latter case, the guardian accepts their responsibility by allowing the minor to the Leisure Park.
- The operator(s) will not take responsibility for irresponsible behaviour and damages, which cannot be implemented on our company/companies!
- Those who cause damage must pay for any damage caused!
- All types of accidents must be reported to the operator. Those who report an accident or are connected to the event, must not leave the Leisure Park’s territory until the investigation of the event is finished!
- We kindly ask the parents and guides to supervise their children because we do not take responsibility for any injuries or accidents that may happen!
- Children under the age of 3 are not permitted to use the track and may not be seated in standing or slowly moving bob cars! Parents/guardians are obliged to take care of children under the age of three as well as to keep them away from the track and outside the safety barrier.
- Tickets bought are only valid on the day of purchase. All equipment may be used only upon permission of the ticket collector!
- Leaving the slowly moving bob cars is mandatory for everybody at the break pad – after releasing the seat belt – at the end of the track. When leaving a bob car, please take due caution. Make sure to look back and be convinced that there is no other bob car approaching at high speed from behind. Those who have season tickets must also stand in line again for every round!
- Tickets cannot be refunded, except if there is a sudden change in weather or in a force majeure situation which makes the use of both tracks impossible for more than half an hour. No refund of tickets or season tickets may be asked for in any other case!
- The operator of the Park will assume no responsibility for personal belongings. Please take care of your belongings (wallet, telephone, glasses, clothes, jewellery)! Make use of the luggage lockers located beside the toilets. Please give any objects found to the handlers. The car park belonging to BalatoniBob Leisure Park is not a guarded car park!
- By buying the ticket you agree to the fact that photos, audio and video recordings are being taken (whether for advertising materials or else) in the Park’s area, on which you may appear as a visitor. On the other hand you may not have any sort of claim towards the operator, the creator of the material or the rightful user thereof.
- Smoking and the use of inflammatory devices is only permitted in the waiting area and it is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN on the track and in the forest!
- Littering, misuse and damaging of equipment are FORBIDDEN in the whole area of the Park!
- We kindly ask our guests to store their bicycles in the bicycle rack placed in the area downstairs!
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to use the Parks’ services, even if they have a valid ticket!
- Guests using the track and waiting cannot step over the track, not even for making a picture! During waiting and after leaving we ask our guests to stay outside the yellow line!
- Lost property can only be searched for with the help of the handler!
- Opening hours is will apply according to the information displayed outside.
We wish our guests a pleasant and joyful stay! The operators of the Leisure Park
- All guests use this sports equipment at their own risk, in suitable clothing and not under the influence of alcohol or drugs. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that, the bob tracks are considered sport tracks and the bobs sports equipments. Irresponsible behaviour can cause serious injuries. Always brake appropriately and at the end of the track approach the brake belt at walking speed.
- You must control your speed so as not to endanger yourself or others. Keep at least 25m distance behind the bob in front. If somebody slows down in front of you, slow down as well. If somebody breaks in front of you, break as well. Tailgating is prohibited. In any collision the rider of the bob causing the collision is liable for all consequences. Do not travel at dangerously low speed, and only stop in case of an emergency. When the machine, at the end of the track, asks you to break, you have to only slow down, do not stop.
- If the track is wet or frosty, you must increase the distance between the bobs to at least 50m because of the longer braking distance.
- The use of this equipment is permitted only with the safety belt closed during the complete circuit, both downhill and on the lift.
- Face in the direction of travel at all times – never turn round, lie down or kneel. Hanging your legs out of the bob is prohibited. Observe all traffic signs and concentrate on the bob in front, as well as, the next section of the track (at least 25m) in front of you.
- Maximum two people can travel in the bob. The taller person – the driver – always sits in the rear seat and must keep both hands on the brake levers at all times. The passenger must not obstruct the driver's view and must keep both hands on the grip at all times. Never touch the track! Holding your legs on the break levers or breaking with your leg, is prohibited!
- At the end of the track – when arriving at the break belt – it is mandatory to get out the bob in the direction shown by the signs, even for those who have a season ticket. Bob cars travel at a slow speed in this section, to make leaving the cars possible.
- You must in all cases follow the instructions of the staff. Anyone not observing these conditions will be excluded from using the equipment immediately. The person excluded are not entitled to any compensation. Only the staff has the right to determine the breach of the rules – we do not accept any complaint in this regard.
- By entering the Leisure Park, buying a ticket or using the services, you acknowledge and accept the Regulation Policy and the safety rules. You have to obey the rules at all times and make others obey them too. The Regulation Policy can be found behind this conditions of use board! Damage resulting from irregular or improper use, in all cases, the person causing the damage is responsible, and is obliged to pay for the damages caused.
- People can use the amusement equipment from the age of 10. They can choose fromthe slowest 12 rpm to the fastest 30 rpm.
- The passengers’ height must be between 140 cm and 190 cm.
- The passengers’ weight must be between 40 kg and 100 kg.
- People who are under the influence of alcohol drunken or affected by other medicals/drugs are NOT ALLOWED to use the equipment. People who are pregnant or with serious heart conditions (i.e. pacemaker) AREN’T allowed to use the equipment.
- People are NOT ALLOWED use the equipment in loose dresses and let off hair. We are not responsible for the things you carry in your pockets. We advise you to put it into the safe that you can find at the operator.
- It is forbidden to hold anything in your hand except the holding arm.
- Chewing gum, food or drink is FORBIDDEN in the area of the equipment.
- After the person has been seated in the equipment his/her body will be fixed with a four-point seat-belt and a safety arm, his/her legs will be fixed with a two-point belt. It is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to take off the safety systems until the equipment is active.
- People MUST keep the holding arm in their hands while the equipment is in use. Reaching out in any direction, holding out your leg is PROHIBITED!
- While the equipment is in use, the passenger can ask the operator to stop it before his/her time is over. In this case, he/her has to say a loud “STOP”.
- Only the operator and the passenger(s) can stay within the fences.
- Jumping over the fence or opening the door while the equipment is in use is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!
- We are not responsible for damages occurring due to any breach of the rules.
BalatoniBob Leisure Park hopes you to enjoy your ride!
RELAXATION PARK POLICY
We kindly welcome our guests to the BalatoniBob Leisure Park Forest playground, relaxation and adult fitness park!
Please contribute to your pleasant stay by obeying and behaving in compliance with the rules.
Those who enter the Leisure Park and the Relaxation Park accept the policy, and acknowledge the safety rules mentioned in it, as well as complying and making others comply with it. The opening hours of the Relaxation Park is from 9:00 – 19:00, every day.
The operator of the Leisure Park reserves all rights to change the opening hours! Please do not use the Relaxation Park’s equipment outside of opening hours! In case of rainy, windy or frosty weather, the equipment of the relaxation park are strictly forbidden to use, even during opening hours!
We would like to draw your attention to the fact, that all levels of the Lookout tower are equipped with a closed-circuit picture and sound recording system. In case of any damage caused, we will make our claim towards the perpetrator! Those who vandalise and cause damage are obliged to compensate the damage caused! A maximum of 30 people can be on the tower at the same time. Children under the age of 10 can only visit the tower under the supervision of parents. All components of the Lookout tower can be used at your own risk and by looking after the safety of others! Bringing animals along with you is forbidden!
RELAXATION PARK AND PLAYGROUND:
The playground’s components can be used at own risk, under parental or adult supervision!
There are age, weight and height restrictions in effect for the use of the playground’s components!
- Age: 0-8 years
- Maximum weight: 40 kg
- Maximum height: 140 cm
The playground equipment can only be used by a specified number of children at the same time, according to the following:
- Mini Serpa adventure park: maximum 10 people
- Play ship: maximum 8 people
- Four towered play castle: maximum 10 people
- Rope sunflower swing: maximum 4 people
- Split-track swing: maximum 2 people
- Gingerbread dollhouse: maximum 8 people
- Balancer: maximum 3 people
- Mesh rope climber: maximum 2 people
- Rope pyramid: maximum 8 people
- Tangled climber: maximum 5 people
- Star Express wooden train: maximum 6 people
- Flintstone timber car: maximum 2 people
- Seesaw for two: maximum 2 people
- Seesaw for four: maximum 4 people
- Spring game for one: maximum 1 person
- Spring game for two: maximum 2 people
ADULT FITNESS PARK
The outdoor body training and movement coordination improver adult fitness items can be used at your own risk! The adult fitness machines can only be used over the age of 14, above the height of 160 cm and until a maximum weight of 100 kg! The boards individually placed besides each machine set out details on how to use them according to their purpose. We kindly ask you to take your own physical condition into consideration before using the machines. In order to prevent any injuries, we recommend that you do a proper warm up! It is prohibited to do any kind of activity with or without the machines that can cause harm to anybody and the machines! It is prohibited to distract anybody while they are doing an exercise. Exercises need concentration and any kind of distraction may cause an accident! In case you notice any kind of abnormality or technical error, please report it to the staff immediately.
The regulations mentioned in the following must be obeyed by everyone:
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that there is a closed-circuit picture and sound recording system in use in the whole of the Leisure Park’s area. Those who enter the Leisure Park and the Relaxation Park accept the policy, and acknowledge the safety rules mentioned in it, as well as complying and making others comply with it. Those who do not comply with the rules and cause an emergency situation can be banned from the Leisure Park’s area by our staff! The fences and barriers in the Leisure Park and the Relaxation Park cannot be stepped or climbed over under any circumstances! In case of any caused damage, we will make our claim towards the perpetrator! Those who vandalise and cause damage are obliged to compensate the damage caused! Instructions given by the staff must always be followed! We kindly ask parents and attendants to take care of the children’s supervision as we do not take responsibility for any accidents and injuries! Any accident that occurs must be reported to the operator and until the case is investigated, you must stay in the Leisure Park’s area! All components of the Relaxation Park can be used at your own risk and by taking care of the physical safety of others. Using a bicycle, plastic motorcycle, roller or roller skates in the Leisure Park’s area is prohibited! Please help maintain the general order and cleanliness by placing the litter in the waste bins located in the Relaxation Park. It is prohibited to take any kind of item into the Relaxation Park, in particular those made of glass or that can cause injuries and accidents! Those who enter the Leisure and Relaxation Park’s area accept that there may be pictures, audio recordings and video recordings taken for advertising purposes. You may appear on these materials as visitors, but you are not entitled to have any claim towards the operator, maker of the recordings or its legitimate user. Smoking and using inflammatory devices are strictly forbidden in the whole of the Relaxation Park’s area! The Park’s operator does not take into custody any values! We kindly ask you to take care of your values! Please give any found objects to the staff! Finding lost objects can only be done with the help of staff! Please keep the bicycles in the bicycle storage found in the intended space downstairs (opposite the toilets)! It is prohibited to bring dogs or animals into the Playground! Littering, vandalism and the inadequate use of the equipment are prohibited in the whole area of the Park! The person who is intoxicated or under the influence of intoxicating drugs cannot enter the Relaxation Park! The person who is intoxicated or under the influence of intoxicating drugs cannot use any of the Park’s services, even if they have a valid ticket!The BalatoniBob’s parking lot is unguarded!
Emergency number: 112. Ambulance: 104, Fire brigade: 105, Police: 107
Medical service: Csolnoky Ferenc Hospital, 8200 Veszprém, Kórház str. 1.
Error notification: +36 88/586-170 or personally
Operator of the Relaxation Park: BalatoniBob Leisure Park
We wish all our guests a pleasant stay!
BalatoniBob Leisure Park